- Rings - measure your finger and choose the right ring size
- Measure your finger at night. Do not measure fingers that are too cold or too warm.
- Please note that the size of the two hands may not be exactly the same; the ring worn by one finger on the left hand may not be suitable for the same finger on the right hand.
- Make sure the size you choose will let you easily wear the ring on your entire finger.
- To measure your fingers, prepare a line tape and measure the circumference of your finger (mm) where you will wear the ring. The circumference corresponds to the ring size.
- Please refer to the THIALH ring size chart to find the correct size for your THIALH ring.
- Necklaces - choose necklace size
- Please refer to the THIALH necklace size chart to find the correct size for your THIALH necklace. The size depends on the necklace style and your preferences.
- Bracelets - choose the right bracelet size
- To ensure a comfortable fit and beautiful wearing, choose the correct wrist size. Please refer to the THIALH bracelet size chart to find the correct THIALH bracelet size.
Download THIALH Ring Size Chart.
If you have any questions or need any help, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to assist you. We would love to invite you to visit our boutiques and sincerely look forward to serving you.